SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a marketing tactic which uses a set of techniques and resources that, once implemented, help make sure your site comes up with a high ranking in the organic search engine results page (SERP).
Unlike Google Adwords, there is no extra fee that needs to be paid when someone clicks on the link to your site which has been boosted in its organic search ranking due to executing an SEO strategy. However, due to the fact that the Google Algorithm which displays search results is constantly changing, doing good, customized SEO for your business is a long and arduous process. Implementing this strategy may take longer to yield identifiable results, but the benefits of increasing your digital credibility and the amount of customer traffic on your site are well worth it.
Some of the customized techniques and resources we use to provide you with this service include:
- Google Analytics Setup & Reporting
- Keyword Research and Implementation
- On-Page optimization: Cross-linking, Fixing page-link Errors, Structured Data, AMP Pages, Page/Keyword Usage Audits
- External optimization: Directory, Forum, and Blog Posting, Disavowing Bad Links, etc.
- Google My Business/Google+ Listing implementation and maintenance
- Tagging, Writing Copy, Meta Descriptions, and all other sorts of secret digital magic